Happy Quail Farms Newsletter
Get updates our On-line and Farmers Market specials!
Farmers Market Update
Happy Quail On-Line
- Specialty Fresh Peppers
- Sauces and Relishes
- Artisanal Paprika and Pimenton
- Dried Peppers
- Gift Packs
- Heirloom Tobacco
- Shop Peppers by Heat Rating
Family Farming Specialty Peppers in the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1980
- Category: Savory Recipes
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Chips, the perfect accompaniment to our Peruvian Ceviche. A quick and easy to prepare twist on fries or chips.
• 1 to 2 sweet potatoes, washed and dried (1 large or 2 small)
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon Happy Quail Farms Ají Amarillo or Cayenne Paprikas
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
Cut the potatoes in 1/4-inch-thick slices. In a large bowl, add the oil and seasonings. Add the sliced potatoes and toss to coat. Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes.